The Immigration Consultants will review whether you are eligible to live and work in New Zealand and identify what option for immigration are available to you. This may include:
- Points achieved for Skilled Migrant Category;
- Recommendations on necessary qualification assessments;
- Professional registrations;
- Any special considerations for accompanying family
- Health considerations;
- Necessary police clearances;
- Additional support services that may be relevant to your unique situation.
The assessment is completed by a New Zealand Immigration Licensed Advisers. People providing New Zealand immigration advice (whether they are in or outside of New Zealand) must be licensed, unless they are exempt from licensing.
To Contact an Immigration Consultant in Auckland New Zealand.